Thursday, April 26, 2012

Summer Lovin!

Okay, okay. I know its not summer yet, but I'm excited for summer! Free flowing dresses, comfy clothes, sun, beach, sand, slippers! Ahh, I can't wait! In the meantime though, I picked up three pieces of clothing that I already love. I don't shop a lot but when I do see something, I pick it up right when I see it. Heh, you never know when you'll get the chance to see it again! Styles are changing every season, so its good to always pick up what you like.

First up, saw this in the back of the racks, and I had to get it. I've been jealous of a lot of girls wearing chiffon button ups and I thought I'd get one since I've been dying for one! Its checkered, pink, and it covers my bum when I wear leggings (which is a plus!). $24.

Second, this scarf caught my eye! I love these colors together. If you ask any of my friends, they'd say its my style. Hehe. $9.99.
 I got picture-happy with this dress. The print is just so pretty to me! And its very flowy, can't wait to wear this on a date (you never know!). Seriously love the print!! $24.

Okay, that is all for now! Time to study and not slack on the class that I've been avoiding the whole week! Ha. I'd take pics of these when I'm actually wearing them soon (:

xo, erica


No comments:

Post a Comment