Saturday, April 21, 2012

Jet Set to Hawaii!

Hello loves! Just an update on what I did today. Basically went to Karen's pad to finally book our flight to Hawai'i this summer! And we actually did it! I had some cold feet only cause deals we're hard to find. But I'm so happy things worked out and we're jet setting to O'ahu in the summer! Btw, if you didn't know already, I grew up in Hawai'i as a kid and it's been awhile since I've visited. So this is gonna be the first time in a long time that I'm gonna set foot on the island again. And I absolutely can't wait! As what I've read earlier, "Cease opportunities as they present themselves" and I think that's going to be my theme for this year.

It has been a roller coaster for the past couple of months, so I think Karen and I deserve this trip! Luckily, my Aunt is kind enough to open her doors for us to stay in Hawaii. Anyway, here are some pictures from today. Also working on getting a new camera before Hawaii so I can take pictures of all the awesomeness that will happen on the trip! hehe.

 Towel swag. haha I don't blow dry my hair, nor do I use straighteners only because I wanna restore my hair back to its healthy self!

Yes, I drive a stick shift. Cool huh? hehe

Finally booked our flights! 3 hour layover in LA, but I don't mind!

Lastly, ended my night with some ice cream! :D


Please please please! If you haven't already, check out Karmaloop.com for gear such as clothing, shoes, gadgets, etc. Both for men and women! They have awesome stuff and brand names ranging from Jeffrey Campbell, Crooks & Castles, Married to the Mob, Loungefly, tokidoki, and just really awesome gear really! If you see anything you like, please enter my REP CODE at check out "YMMMP" for 20% your first purchase and 10% off after! :D It would mean sooooo much to me!

Anyway, toodles for now!
xo, erica.

2 comments:

  1. wow Hawaii sounds like a blast! last time i was in Hawaii i was in my mothers stomach haha she was pregnant with me at that time, but i hope you have fun there!

    http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Yes, I'm super excited! I haven't been there in ages! :D

      Delete