Friday, April 6, 2012

Cheesin with a chubby baby!


Blurry picture and I look so gross, but I love my nephew so much! On his 1st birthday and he's already grown so much since this picture, I swear!
Anyway, if you're reading this and still wanna continue on reading.. Hello! My name is Erica but some people call me "Mei" because my whole full name is Erica May, hence .. "livelovemei" (: Nothing much to say except that I'm new to this blogging deal. Well, I haven't blogged since I was in high school. & That was probably 6 years ago. Deng, I'm getting old! Meh, not really. Anyway, I made this in able to have an outlet and I just get really bored sometimes & love to post random things! So be prepared for some girl related blogs or fashion related posts! hehe

If you wanna follow me on Tumblr or if you have a Tumblr, follow me! @ymmmp (:

love, mei.

No comments:

Post a Comment