Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Struggling.

You guys, why is it so hard finding a decent job? I'm a struggling college student that needs money for a new car and expenses. Why won't anyone hire me? Just waiting for someone to take a chance with me and believe I can do great things! Seriously though, my typing skills can go up to 60WPM. I'm very well aware of how the internet and computers work. I use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook on a regular basis. I have great communication skills, great phone etiquette. Decent looking and has a can do attitude! No? Okay fine. Let me send you all my resume and get no call backs or responses. So tired of looking for a job or a paid internship but I know I shouldn't stop looking. Shoot, I can even be your mail room associate if you need one. I just need a job. Womps, anyone know how to make money from home? Something legit? Thanks. I need it.

xo, mei

No comments:

Post a Comment